Monday, May 16, 2011

The Best Is Yet To Come BUT....



I want to thank each and every one of you who have been following me through this blogging journey. I am anxious to get back into full posting mode and hope to do so within the next week.

I am taking a step back from my training per the doctors orders although I refuse to stop all together. My blood levels have taken a bit of a dive in the last week and I need to give my body some recovery time. We are not sure quite yet why, but we will get it figured out and fixed up in a jiffy! Over the last week I could definitely tell my energy wasn't quite where it should have been. A few too many headaches and the increasing fatigue were worrying me and my levels came back where I thought they would - low. This is nothing serious at this time so keep the positive vibes flowing as we sure are! No need for seclusion, no needle pokes - well, not many anyway, and no down-in-the-dumbs attitudes!!! I will find out tomorrow if I will need a booster or infusion but for tonight we are going to enjoy our favorite TV shows after we grill out and watch the kiddies ride their dirt bikes for a bit. It's a sunny day - God is smiling and so are we!

The best is yet to come - I promise! With all hope I will be back in full swing in less than two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment